AEGIR H2FLOW JACKET
The Aegir H²Flow™ Jacket is a insulated water repellent jacket built for smart layering utilizing the unique Helly Hansen® H²Flow™ technology
The Aegir series is built for professionals at the ocean and named after the Norse mythology god of the sea. The Aegir H²Flow™ Jacket for men is a insulated water repellent jacket built for smart layering utilizing the unique Helly Hansen® H²Flow™ technology giving unique ventilation and comfortable adjustable quick drying performance ideal for shifting activity levels and temperatures that our professional sailors and watermen endure out on the sea..
- HELLY TECH® Performance
- Lightweight rip stop panels
- Mechanical stretch zones
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 2-ply fabric construction
- Fully seam sealed
- H²Flow™ Helly Hansen® Patented venting system
- YKK® Aqua guard® Vislon water resistant centre front zip
- YKK® Aqua guard® Water resistant ventilation zips
- YKK® Aqua guard® Water resistant hand pocket zips
- Polartec® fleece-lined comfortable collar
- Hip length, regular fit
- Adjustable waist
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Regular fit for layering under Aegir shell Jackets
- HH® logo and Aegir collection logo prints
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
We are making all efforts to dispatch your order within 24hrs, however we are experiencing some dispatch delays at the moment due to new strict health and safety measures and exceptionally high order volumes. Some orders may take an additional day to be dispatched.
Delivery will be made by NZPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for that latest update on delivery estimates.