Stay warm, dry and comfortable in this resorts ski jacket with Primaloft® insulation and a 4-way stretch HELLY TECH® fabric to make sure you can keep on skiing during blue bird to blizzard kind of weather.
The Freefall jacket offers a sophisticated design filled with new technologies and features. This insulated ski jacket features the highly innovative H²Flow system turbocharging mechanical venting is developed with leading engineers and professors to keep you dry, warm or cool depending on the conditions, this system channels cold air along your core and is released through air ports on the inside of the jacket just like a effective air conditioned car. Some of the key features are our Life pocket+™ integrated in the chest pocket which will preserve your mobile battery longer then a regular pocket in cold environment allowing you to stay connected with family and friends and a new brim execution with hi vis fabric to unfold when the slopes are crowded to keep you visible for fellow skiers. A HELLY TECH® Professional 2L fabric and Primaloft® insulation for maximum protection, breathability and comfort during severe conditions and high activity. The jacket has a 4-way stretch fabric, stretch lining and slick shoulder fabric for optimized movement and a sophisticated look. Premium ski features including stretch powder skirt, ski pass pocket and wrist gaiters are added for your comfort.
- HELLY TECH® Professional
- 2-ply fabric construction
- 4-way full stretch fabric
- H²Flow™ System mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- Life Pocket+™ with Aerogel Insulation
- Hi vis brim detail for safety
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Fully insulated
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated arms and elbows for superior fit
- Zip-away stretch powder skirt
- Detachable helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets and two chest pockets
- Wrist gaiters with thumb hole
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK® Aqua guard™ water resistant zippers
- SKI FREE
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
We are making all efforts to dispatch your order within 24hrs, however we are experiencing some dispatch delays at the moment due to new strict health and safety measures and exceptionally high order volumes. Some orders may take an additional day to be dispatched.
Delivery will be made by NZPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for that latest update on delivery estimates.