An insulated jacket designed for freeriders with minimalist details and some of our best technologies.
The Kickinghorse Jacket features a relaxed fit with fusion modular system to connect your jacket to your pant, eliminating the amount of ride up from snow as you dig into fresh powder. Inside, the jacket has pockets for electronics, goggles and more, and for safety we've integrated a RECCO beacon in the upper arm. Fibre Content: Shell: 100% Polyester - Lining: 100% Polyamide - Insulation body: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester - Insulation sleeves: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester
- HELLY TECH® Performance
- 2-layer construction
- Durable texturized fabric
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- PrimaLoft® 60g Insulation
- Under arm ventilation zippers
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Fusion modular system jacket to pant
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- Attached powder skirt
- Helmet compatible hood with adjustment
- Dual side entry hand warmer and top entry hand pockets
- One exposed WR chest pocket
- Sturdy cuff construction with lycra wrist gaiters
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski pass pocket
- YKK® water resistant zippers
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
Delivery will be made by NZPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for that latest update on delivery estimates.
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY TIMES ARE BEING AFFECTED DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS AND AUSPOST DELAYS. PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERY.