ODIN MOUNTAIN SOFTSHELL JACKET
A 4-way stretch, protective softshell jacket, designed for comfort and warmth while in the backcountry.
The Odin Mountain Softshell Jacket is a 4-way stretch softshell jacket with backcountry specific features. This protective softshell is constructed with two versions of fabric: one with a weather protective membrane and another with maximum breathability. This softshell is designed to move with you during the most extreme pursuits yet still protect you when the weather changes. Helmet and backpack/harness compatible, you can climb and ski in protection and comfort.
- 4-way stretch softshell fabric
- C6 DWR
- Hybrid construction with membrane fabric at top for weather protection and no-membrane fabric on body for maximum breathability
- Grid fleece backing for optimal performance and comfort
- Windproof and breathable
- Vertical and horizontal hood adjustment
- Laminated brim with flat contrast piping and double cord brim shape for full angle view
- Chest pockets at 11 degree angle
- Hand pocket behind flap
- Molded cuff tabs with Odin sign off
- Articulated sleeves
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
Delivery will be made by NZPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for that latest update on delivery estimates.
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING 2020
We ship from Australia. We are recommending all items are lodged by the following date for delivery within New Zealand by Christmas:
International Express Post - before 11:30am on Wednesday December 2nd