SALT COASTAL JACKET
Iconic designed fully featured sailing jacket for coastal sailing.
Fully featured sailing jacket for coastal sailing. Designed based on the iconic Helly Hansen flag stripe first used in the sailing jackets made for the Norwegian 1981 Withbread around the world entry "Berge Viking". The Salt Coastal Jacket is a modern sailing jacket made from waterproof and breathable HELLYTECH® and has the key coastal jacket features with double cuffs, a high protective collar with high vis hood and Solas rated reflective patches.
- HELLY TECH® Performance fabric
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 2-layer construction
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- Quick dry Mesh lining
- Lower back reinforcement
- Adjustable hood
- HI Vis Hood
- Double storm flap
- Profiled High collar
- Fleece lining in collar
- Adjustable double cuff seals
- SOLAS-approved reflective elements
- Chest pockets with YKK® Aqua guard® water resistant zip
- Fleece-lined Dual hand pockets with brushed lining
- Cargo pockets
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- Adjustable hem with drawcord
- Hanger loop
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
Delivery will be made by NZPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for that latest update on delivery estimates.
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY TIMES ARE BEING AFFECTED DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS AND AUSPOST DELAYS. PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERY.