W ODIN MUNINN PANT
A full stretch, water repellent pant with active fit for all season use
In Norse mythology, Muninn is one of the pair of ravens that fly all over the 9 worlds, bringing information to the god Odin. A softshell pant that can stand up to this kind of challenge is hard to find as well. To complete the ODIN offering, this Muninn all purpose and all season pant was created.
- Durable stretch, soft and flexible softshell fabric
- Water repellent, Windproof and breathable
- PFC free DWR
- Softshell dynamic fit allowing comfortable movement during variable conditions
- Well rounded, active fit provides comfort and protection for most daytime conditions
- Articulated knee pattern, preshapes the leg into an active fit
- Inseam length 82cm
- Boot hooks at front leg hem
- Crotch gusset pattern incorporates additional freedom of movement into the leg
- Super soft brushed tricot at inner waist
- Front fly YKK® zipper of low profile reversed coil
- Deep outer leg YKK® zipper opening with 1 slider and puller adjustments
- Snap away powder skirt
- Full inner webbing belt with hook and loop adjusters
- Belt loops allow for an additional belt
- Dump cargo pocket on right thigh
- Two hip YKK® zipper pockets of reverse coil
- Back left hip YKK® zipper pocket of reverse coil
- HH® logo above right thigh
- All zipper pullers are custom designed, sure grip
- Bemis laminated construction
Orders will be processed within 24hrs of receipt on working days - all orders placed before 11am will be handed to AusPost the same day. All orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day.
We are making all efforts to dispatch your order within 24hrs, however we are experiencing some dispatch delays at the moment due to new strict health and safety measures and exceptionally high order volumes. Some orders may take an additional day to be dispatched.
Delivery will be made by NZPost during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We offer a 30-day easy return policy. Please visit our Delivery page for that latest update on delivery estimates.